|5||Users||Developers or runtime users of the developer edition||Can be any combination of users and developers.|
|30||Days of use||Trial period begins when the ThingWorx server is started in Apache Tomcat||You can export content to a paid ThingWorx version. We strongly recommend that you export two or more days before the 30-day limit.|
Asset Advisor for service: ThingWorx Asset Advisor for service is specifically designed to give service operations the access to assets, the information on operation condition and the servicing capabilities needed to remotely monitor and perform issue resolution. This solution provides rules and alerts to detect exception conditions, access to interfaces to accurately diagnose issues, to remotely resolve issues to preempt more costly service events, to immediately alert your field service organization and to gain visibility into asset performance, avoiding or minimizing costly service visits.
Controls Advisor: Controls Advisor connects to all instances of KEPServerEX® and enables controls engineers to remotely monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot machine connectivity in real-time. Controls Advisor also provides instant notification of data communication errors so users can proactively prevent unplanned downtime and increase productivity across the plant floor.
- Connect sensors, devices, and equipment across any network topology and communication protocol.
- Leverage SDKs and APIs to reduce development time.
- Connect edge devices or data sources with the ThingWorx Edge WebSocket-based MicroServer (WS EMS) using the AlwaysOn binary communication protocol.
- Integration connectors enable you to easily connect to existing 3rd party systems and applications, such as ERP, CRM, or SCM and consume the data in ThingWorx.
- Remotely access, upload log files from, or push software updates to connected devices.
Our suite of off-the-shelf device cloud adapters enables you to leverage existing cloud investments:
- Connect devices that use the AWS IoT SDK and use the data to rapidly develop IoT solutions.
- Contextualize data leveraging Azure IoT services to support IoT application, analytics, and Augmented Reality development.
- Synchronize GE Predix asset data with ThingWorx to enable IoT application and Augmented Reality experience development.
- Integrate OSI PI data into ThingWorx.
- Asset Management: Easily monitor and manage connected assets. Enables you to quickly access critical information as well as historical asset data.
- Alert Management: Using a single interface, you can create and manage alerts and other rules that can perform actions to trigger notifications or launch business processes.
- Remote Access: Provides secure access to critical data for connected products and devices.
- ThingWorx is secure by design and offers multiple authentication options to increase the security of your IoT application.
- Any communication is device-initiated, TLS-encrypted, and directed to only one server.
- Security patches are distributed through our Software Content Management tool.
- Role-based access controls allow for granular control of your Things, their data, and the actions available in your application.
- Active Directory provides a single place to manage user and user groups and simplifies access management for Enterprise IT Administrators.