ThingWorx enables you to manage the development lifecycle for your IoT applications in one centralized place. By leveraging the power of the platform, you can quickly connect devices, analyze data, build, and deploy solutions.
We do the heavy lifting for you, so you can focus on your business needs and go to market faster.See ThingWorx in Action
Secure your IoT application with ThingWorx.
- LDAP integration for users and groups
- Visibility and permissions
- Device authentication
The platform manages communication between systems, people, and Things, and handles data transformation, data persistence, and business logic so you can focus on developing your application.
Create and design engaging experiences for your customers:
- Augmented Reality
Leverage our robust set of pre-built widgets and drag-and-drop GUI IDE to create dynamic applications.
Build your IoT application with our simple drag-and-drop GUI development environment.
- Design the data model for your solution
- Define the functional behavior of your application
- Integrate business logic into your application
- Extend your application with 3rd-party plug-ins
With a properly-constructed framework, your application will be scalable, flexible and more secure.
Convert data readings from your devices into information that's easy to understand.
- Descriptive: Visualizations, charts, graphics
- Diagnostic: What happened?
- Explanatory: Why is it happening?
- Predictive: Predict future outcomes
- Prescriptive: How to improve process
Automate, instead of manually coding and maintaining predictive models.
Connect devices to our robust ThingWorx platform and rapidly scale your application deployment.
We offer flexibility depending on your preferred methodology, including:
- REST API
- AlwaysOn custom protocol
- Industry-compliant standards
- Pre-built integrations to IoT clouds and 3rd party systems
Manage your connected systems, applications and devices on our platform.
- Device management
- Remote access
- Software management
- High Scale Ingest (HSI)
Utilize our comprehensive set of tools and features that improve visibility and control over your IoT systems.
ThingWorx Developer Community
Local Time: Europe/Madrid
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, organized by the GSMA and held in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona. Industry leaders will get together to network, sh...