This project will introduce you to best practices and tips for creating Mashups and a UI for your IoT application.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create reusable content and develop scalable user interfaces.
We will teach you how to make UI development easier and more efficient for all of your IoT application needs.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 14, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Utilize ThingWorx using best practices for UI design
- Create Entities to make development faster and scalable
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection to the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
OBJECT-ORIENTED UI DESIGN TIPS
- Step 1: Download Example Files
- Step 2: Create Reusable Mashup
- Step 3: Configure Mashup
- Step 4: Define Entity Parameter
- Step 5: Use Mashup Template as Component
- Step 6: Next Steps