This project will introduce the Pie Chart Widget.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn to display how various IoT sensor values compare to the whole.
We will teach you how to utilize the Pie Chart Widget to display what percentage does a particular value represent.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a DataShape to format an InfoTable
- Create a Thing with an InfoTable Property that will be displayed in the Pie Chart
- Create a Mashup and add a Pie Chart Widget
- Link your Thing's InfoTable Property to the Pie Chart Widget
Things used in this project
DISPLAY DATA IN A PIE CHART
- Step 1: Introduction
- Step 2: Create Datashape
- Step 3: Create Thing
- Step 4: Create Mashup
- Step 5: Configure Pie Chart
- Step 6: Next Steps