This project will introduce the Statistical Calculation Thing Shape.
The steps in this guide outline how to utilize Descriptive Analytics in ThingWorx Analytics to perform common mathematical analyses on data sets. You will learn how to use the Statistical Calculation Thing Shape's built-in functionality to calculate the mean, median, mode, and other useful insights.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Value Stream and Data Shape
- Create a Thing with the Statistical Calculation Thing Shape
- Modify a property to record values to the Value Stream
- Utilize various built-in services to perform the Mean, Median, Mode, and Standard Deviation calculations
Things used in this project
This guide may be completed in any environment that has access to both ThingWorx Foundation and ThingWorx Analytics. This includes the 30-day hosted evaluation server, as well as a combination of both the Foundation and Analytics 120-day trials.
PERFORM STATISTICAL CALCULATIONS WITH DESCRIPTIVE ANALYTICS
- Step 1: Introduction
- Step 2: Create Prerequisites
- Step 3: Create Thing
- Step 4: Set Properties
- Step 5: Format Timed Values
- Step 6: Calculation Services
- Step 7: Other Options
- Step 8: Next Steps