This project will introduce the ThingWorx platform and the language around it.
Following the steps in this guide, you will be able to find your starting point for developing your first IoT application. You will learn about device connectivity, visualization, dashboards, business logic, and operational processes.
Lastly, you will create a simple UI to display locations of connected devices on a map, so you can quickly experience how easy it is to develop an IoT application with ThingWorx.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||December 14, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Use the building blocks to understanding the ThingWorx platform
- Understand the language you'll see often while exploring other guides
- Get started using ThingWorx by creating a simple UI
Things used in this project
- Step 1: ThingWorx Platform
- Step 2: Industrial Connectivity
- Step 3: Data Modeling Principle
- Step 4: Application Development Tools
- Step 5: Data Storage
- Step 6: Test Step 1: Create Application UI
- Step 7: Test Step 2: Visualize Data
- Step 8: Next Steps