This guide is designed as a reference to show some options and does not need to be completed in order.
Once you create a Project in Studio, you can jump to steps to add functionality that is applicable to your use case.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||Feb 02, 2021|
You'll learn how to
- Add a Timer to an Experience.
- Add a Spinner to an Experience.
- Rotate a Label with a Button click.
- Move Studio Models and Model Items.
Things used in this guide
Before you can complete this activity, you must have the following:
- Vuforia Studio installed
NOTE: If you have never used Vuforia Studio before, follow the steps in the Get Started with Vuforia Studio guide before proceeding.
- Access to an Experience Service to publish your Experience to (this is setup by default with the Studio Trial)