This project will introduce the Event Chart Widget.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to graphically represent WHEN a value from a remote IoT sensor records a change.
We will teach you how to utilize an Event Chart Widget to display the time of these changes as the primary element.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 15, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Value Stream to record time series data
- Create a Thing with a Property that is logged to the Value Stream
- Modify Property values to generate logs with different timestamps
- Create a Mashup and add an Event Chart Widget
- Link your Thing to the Event Chart Widget
Things used in this project
This guide may be completed within any environment where you have access to the ThingWorx Foundation server.
This includes TTE, ATE, native trial, or a hosted trial.
DISPLAY DATA IN AN EVENT CHART
- Step 1: Event Chart