This project will introduce the Event Chart Widget.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to graphically represent WHEN a value from a remote IoT sensor records a change.
We will teach you how to utilize an Event Chart Widget to display the time of these changes as the primary element.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 16, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Value Stream to record time series data
- Create a Thing with a Property that is logged to the Value Stream
- Modify Property values to generate logs with different timestamps
- Create a Mashup and add an Event Chart Widget
- Link your Thing to the Event Chart Widget
Things used in this project
DISPLAY DATA IN AN EVENT CHART
- Step 1: Introduction
- Step 2: Create Value Stream
- Step 3: Create Thing
- Step 4: Set TimeSeriesProperty
- Step 5: Create Mashup
- Step 6: Configure Event Chart
- Step 7: Next Steps