This project will introduce the Bubble Chart Widget.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to display which values from remote IoT sensors are more important in your UI.
We will teach you how to use the Bubble Chart Widget's weights to directly indicate how important certain values are.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a DataShape to format an InfoTable
- Create a Thing with an InfoTable Property that will be displayed in the Bubble Chart
- Create a Mashup and add a Bubble Chart Widget
- Link your Thing's InfoTable Property to the Bubble Chart Widget
Things used in this project
DISPLAY DATA IN A BUBBLE CHART
- Step 1: Introduction
- Step 2: Create Datashape
- Step 3: Create Thing
- Step 4: Create Mashup
- Step 5: Configure Bubble Chart
- Step 6: Next Steps