In this tutorial, you’ll develop an augmented reality (AR) Experience using Vuforia Studio.
You’ll build a pump demonstration, and we’ll show you how to capture, store, analyze, and visualize data utilizing Vuforia Studio.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||Apr 15, 2020|
You'll learn how to
- Create a project in Vuforia Studio
- Customize the project with 3D Model and ThingMark
- Add 3D Label and 2D Buttons
- Publish an augmented reality experience
- View the Experience in Vuforia View
Things used in this guide
In order to complete this tutorial, you will need:
- Access to Vuforia Studio
NOTE: If you have never used Vuforia Studio before, follow the steps in the Getting Started with Vuforia Studio guide before proceeding with this Quickstart.
- Access to an Experience Service (this is setup by default with the Studio Trial)
- Download BluePumpKit.zip
- Download Vuforia View from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store
- A printer to print your ThingMark
- A supported mobile device (phone or tablet)