ThingWorx Studio enables you to create, deploy and consume engaging Augmented Reality (AR) experiences using existing CAD models. Add 2D and 3D elements, along with live data and information from other ThingWorx components to enrich your experience with real-time device data. Users can view experiences using the ThingWorx View app.
Author and publish compelling AR experiences in an intuitive drag-and-drop authoring environment without writing code.
Out-of-the box support for leading AR technologies allow you to rapidly develop production-ready AR experiences for Microsoft HoloLens or Apple's AR Kit.
Enhance your AR experience by seamlessly integrating real-time IoT and enterprise data to provide insightful interactions with connected products and operations.
With ThingWorx Studio, you can reuse existing 3D content, CAD, SLM and other enterprise system data to simplify the creation of your AR experience while preserving engineering intent.
ThingWorx Studio simplifies the process of creating step-by-step instructions and adding 3D documentation to your experience.
All experiences built in ThingWorx Studio can be viewed and interacted with via one single application, ThingWorx View.
Components & Features
- Use our intuitive, codeless drag and drop environment to create AR experiences.
- Integrate existing CAD content and SLM data to present service comprehensive work instructions via augmented reality.
- Visualize IoT data in your AR app by integrating sensor data and enterprise system data from ThingWorx. Simply search for the ThingModel and bind the Thing properties or services to your experience.
- Leverage pre-built widgets to accelerate your design process and add interactive functionality to your UI.
- Optimize the size of your experience by leveraging our built in compression.
- Manages all AR experiences created in ThingWorx Studio and delivers relevant, contextualized information for each uniquely identifiable object.
- Unique identifier that encodes (128 bit encoding) the unique ID into an optical machine-readable representation and is then placed onto an object. Once scanned, ThingWorx View recognizes the relevant experiences and launches it including its corresponding data.
- ThingWorx View uses the ThingMark as a reference to align 3D information contextually and spatially.
- You can use ThingMarks to track a vast number of products.
- ThingWorx View recognizes AR experiences built in ThingWorx Studio and produces a mobile AR experience when users scan a ThingMark.
- Experiences augment the view of your immediate surroundings with context-sensitive information and graphics, enabling you to interact directly with the things around you. * ThingWorx View enables you to display IoT data in real-time on your mobile device.
What's Included in the ThingWorx Studio Trial
|30||Days||Access the Studio Trial free for 30 days|
|3||ThingMarks||Unique identifier that renders AR Experiences|
With these guides, you can get up to speed quickly!
ThingWorx Studio Trial FAQ
FAQs related to the ThingWorx Studio Trial.
The ThingWorx Studio trial consists of ThingWorx Studio (authoring tool), ThingWorx View (application to view your AR Experiences built in ThingWorx Studio), and ThingWorx Experience Service (tool that manages your AR Experiences).
Refer to the Getting Started with ThingWorx Studio guide for tips.
You will be able to access your ThingWorx Studio trial for a period of 30 days.
Spinning up and configuring your Experience Service, which hosts your Experiences, takes about 15 minutes from the moment your start your trial. You’ll receive an email once everything is set up.