Low-code development environment
Model-driven approach allows you to focus on your application composition rather than debugging and updating code. The ThingModel provides an abstract view of physical assets, and contains associated rules, properties and business logic.
Off the shelf integrations with leading IoT device clouds and services empowers you to maximize the ROI of your existing technologies.
Flexible Connectivity Options
Connectivity options that provide for secure, bidirectional communication with industry-standard sensors, devices and equipment, allowing you to aggregate volumes of disparate data.
Enterprise-grade Deployment & Storage
Deploy enterprise-grade IoT solutions with a highly-available storage mechanism for disaster recovery and redundancy.
Device Management Capabilities
ThingWorx enables you to monitor, manage, and optimize the performance of connected products.
ThingWorx is flexible and can scale to any enterprise-ready deployment architecture. Capable of supporting millions of connected devices, allowing you to expand as needed.
- Composer: Composer is an integrated application development environment that enables comprehensive data synthesis, efficient service authoring, and easy application management. Use Composer to configure and deploy your Thing Model. New Composer uses modern browser concepts to improve developer and administrator efficiency.
- Mashup Builder: This low-code drag-and-drop environment enables you to easily create graphical UIs for mobile and web IoT applications. Mashup Builder comes with 60+ pre-built visualization widgets that you can leverage to accelerate time to market.
- Thing Model: The Thing Model is a digital entity that describes a physical asset, process, or organizational element. It generates a RESTful API for things to enable quick and consistent development and inter-system communication.
- Anomaly Detection: Implement anomaly detection to monitor a data stream from a device, calculate an expected distribution of data, and validate that the data point is within the expected range. You can configure alerts to notify a user or system of changing conditions within your IoT data and application.
- Connect sensors, devices, and equipment across any network topology and communication protocol.
- Leverage SDKs and APIs to reduce development time.
- Connect edge devices or data sources with the ThingWorx Edge WebSocket-based MicroServer (WS EMS) using the AlwaysOn binary communication protocol.
- Integration connectors enable you to easily connect to existing 3rd party systems and applications, such as ERP, CRM, or SCM and consume the data in ThingWorx.
- Remotely access, upload log files from, or push software updates to connected devices.
Our suite of off-the-shelf device cloud adapters enables you to leverage existing cloud investments:
- Connect devices that use the AWS IoT SDK and use the data to rapidly develop IoT solutions.
- Contextualize data leveraging Azure IoT services to support IoT application, analytics, and Augmented Reality development.
- Synchronize GE Predix asset data with ThingWorx to enable IoT application and Augmented Reality experience development.
- Integrate OSI PI data into ThingWorx.
- Asset Management: Easily monitor and manage connected assets. Enables you to quickly access critical information as well as historical asset data.
- Alert Management: Using a single interface, you can create and manage alerts and other rules that can perform actions to trigger notifications or launch business processes.
- Software Content Management: Enables efficient, secure, reliable, and cost-effective mass distribution of software modules to connected devices.
- Remote Access: Provides secure access to critical data for connected products and devices.
- ThingWorx is secure by design and offers multiple authentication options to increase the security of your IoT application.
- Any communication is device-initiated, TLS-encrypted, and directed to only one server.
- Security patches are distributed through our Software Content Management tool.
- Role-based access controls allow for granular control of your Things, their data, and the actions available in your application.
- Active Directory provides a single place to manage user and user groups and simplifies access management for Enterprise IT Administrators.