This project will cover the process of installing the ThingWorx Foundation server.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 20, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- The limits of the trial server
- How to install the ThingWorx platform on your personal computer
FOUNDATION WINDOWS INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Step 1: Installation Requirements
- Step 2: Install with SSL
- Step 3: Install Without SSL
- Step 4: Using ThingWorx Foundation
- Step 5: Create self-signed SSL cert
- Step 6: Next Steps
Use Rockwell Automation's Connected Components Workbench to connect an Allen-Bradley PLC for use with the ThingWorx Platform. This Learning Path will guide you through installation of Rockwell Automation and ThingWorx applications, connecting ThingWorx to the Allen-Bradley PLC, and how to configure, monitor, and control the PLC from ThingWorx.