This project will introduce you to the principles of the ThingWorx platform and creating your first application.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create the building blocks of your first IoT application, including Things and Streams.
We will teach you the basics and best practices for creating your first IoT application.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create Model Tags
- Create a Thing Template
- Create a Thing
- Store data in a Value Stream
- Download and install a data simulator
- Create an application UI
GET STARTED WITH THINGWORX FOR IOT
- Step 1: Create Model Tags
- Step 2: Create Thing Template
- Step 3: Create Thing
- Step 4: Store Data in Value Stream
- Step 5: Simulate a Data Source
- Step 6: Create Application UI
- Step 7: Extend Your Model
- Step 8: Next Steps