This project will introduce Info Tables.
Info Tables are a method of storage for non-Time-Series Mass Data.
You will learn how to create Info Tables and utilize them for storage of Thing Property value-changes.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Learn the difference between data storage methods
- Create a Data Shape to format the Info Table
- Create an Info Table Property to store Mass Data
- Manually enter data into the Info Table Property
- Confirm data storage value changes via the Grid Widget
Things used in this project
STORE DATA WITH INFO TABLES
- Step 1: Choosing Storage
- Step 2: Create Data Shape
- Step 3: Create Thing
- Step 4: Set Info Table
- Step 5: Create Mashup
- Step 6: Next Steps