This project will introduce you to setting a fixed placement for Widgets in your UI. The placement of Widgets and utilities on your UI can become very improtant as you build more complex applications.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create a user interface that contains Widgets with a set location on the canvas.
We will teach you how to set a standard and tone for the UI of your application by providing users with a consistent look and feel using Widget placement.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 16, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Mashup and add a Panel Widget
- Use the Panel-in-Panel technique
- Define specific Properties for a Panel
CONTROL WIDGET PLACEMENT IN YOUR UI
- Step 1: Add Panel Widget to Mashup
- Step 2: Use Panel-in-Panel Technique
- Step 3: Add Panel with Specific Properties
- Step 4: Next Steps