This project will cover using the ThingWorx C SDK to develop applications for the purpose of secure and low level development.
Following the steps in this this guide, you will be ready to develop your own IoT application with the ThingWorx C SDK.
We will teach you how to use the C programming language to connect and build IoT applications to be used with the ThingWorx Platform.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||Apr 27, 2021|
You'll learn how to
- Establish and manage a secure connection with a ThingWorx server, including SSL negotiation and connection maintenance.
- Enable easy programmatic interaction with the Properties, Services, and Events that are exposed by Entities running on a ThingWorx server.
- Basic concepts of the C Edge SDK
- How to create an application that can communicate with other devices
Things used in this guide
This guide requires a connection to the ThingWorx Foundation server. This guide is based on the C SDK version 220.127.116.118.
In order to complete this exercise, you need the following:
- Download the provided ThingWorx C Edge SDK Sample Files