|2||Hours||You can try all Industrial Connectivity features for two (2) hours. The evaluation period can be repeated by stopping and starting the software.|
|Unlimited||Channel, device, and tag counts||There are no other limitations to the trial.|
Single Source for Industrial IoT Data
Connect, manage, monitor, and control factory devices and software applications on one centralized platform. Leveraging OPC and IT-centric communication protocols, ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity provides a reliable, secure, and integrated data source.
Industry-Standard Protocols and Drivers
ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity connects to thousands of devices and systems common in a variety of industries, including Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, and Power & Utilities. Supporting 130 industrial protocols via more than 150 drivers, across a variety of wired and wireless mediums, ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity has the flexibility to overcome any data-connectivity challenge, enabling you to do more with your data.
To ensure secure, authenticated, and encrypted communications across various network topologies, ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity leverages SSL and TLS protocols. It also includes capabilities for controlling user access to the server, data source, or data values, regulating read/write access, providing the ability to disconnect client applications, and supporting the configuration of secure data tunnels.
Leveraging a variety of methods, such as data conditioning and reduction, customized load balancing, and protocol-specific optimizations, ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity optimizes communication performance to limit bandwidth and resource utilization.
ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity enables you to seamlessly view historical and real-time diagnostic information within the ThingWorx industrial innovation platform or other 3rd party applications. Communication diagnostics allow you to capture the protocol frames transferred between the server and any device.
Seamless Connectivity and Codeless Mapping
Integrates seamlessly with the ThingWorx Industrial Innovation Platform, including codeless mapping to the portfolio of devices supported by ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity. With ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity and the ThingWorx platform, you can configure connectivity to an industrial device, map tags to the ThingModel, maintain and view mapping directly from the ThingWorx platform, and more.
ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity provides data to client applications, IoT and Big Data analytics software via OPC, proprietary protocols, IT protocols, and flow measurement export to common Oil & Gas industry and customized formats.
- Supports the OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) specification and many of the OPC Classic specifications, including OPC Data Access (OPC DA), OPC Alarms and Events (OPC AE), and OPC Historical Data Access (OPC HDA).
- Provides data to leading automation software, including iFIX by GE Intelligent Platforms (NIO) and InTouch by Wonderware (SuiteLink/FastDDE) via automation interfaces.
- Leverages multiple interfaces, such as ODBC and SNMP, to integrate with IT applications. Communicates with Splunk software and cloud services via the Industrial Data Forwarder for Splunk.
- Exports current as well as historical data at a predefined rate in cases where information needs to be made available via a file or database.
Reduce network and device load via data conditioning and reduction, customized load balancing, and protocol-specific communications optimization.
- Define redundant network paths, primary and secondary data sources, and applicable failover criteria where ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity is used in critical applications that require maximum uptime.
- For customized load-balancing, ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity provides tools to schedule the frequency of communications and throttle the demand across the network.
- To reduce network overhead and device processing, ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity aggregates identical requests from different applications whenever possible.
- Remotely apply programmatic changes to your ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity configuration via third-party client applications, such as SCADA, HMI, IoT applications, and simple web applications.
ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity supports a library of more than 150 drivers, the broadest range of drivers available on the market today.
- Drivers support devices across various industries, a variety of wired and wireless network mediums, and connectivity to databases, custom software applications, and other OPC servers
- ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity supports a variety of telemetry solutions, such as cellular, radio, and satellite modems. These provide additional ways to optimize communications through virtual networks, timing parameters, and more.
- In order to test new components, you can place a data source into simulation mode prior to deployment.
ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity offers diagnostics for real-time and historical views of OPC events and communications diagnostics.
- OPC Diagnostics provide a real-time and historical view of OPC events between any OPC client and the server, including method calls made by the client or callbacks made by the server.
- Using Communication Diagnostics you can capture the protocol frames transferred between the server and any device in real-time, and get indications on the driver's performance. All read and write operations can be viewed or tracked directly in an OPC client application using built-in diagnostics tags.
- Diagnostics information can be viewed either within ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity, the ThingWorx Industrial Innovation Platform, or 3rd party applications. It is provided through system-defined tags and accessible to the same clients connecting to the data sources.