This project will introduce you to the principles of ThingWorx Foundation by creating a working web application.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create the building blocks of your first application for the Internet of Things (IoT). You will use ThingWorx Composer to create Thing Templates, which are then used to create Things that model the application domain. A simulator is imported to generate time-series data that is saved to a Value Stream.
After modeling the application in ThingWorx Composer, you'll use Mashup Builder to create the web application Graphical User Interface (GUI). No coding is required in modeling the application, or in composing the web GUI that displays dynamically-generated data.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||Aug 20, 2020|
You'll learn how to
- Create Model Tags
- Create a Thing Template
- Create a Thing
- Store data in a Value Stream
- Download and install a data simulator
- Create an application UI
Get Started with ThingWorx for IoT
- Step 1: Data Model
- Step 2: Create Model Tags
- Step 3: Create Thing Shapes
- Step 4: Create Thing Template
- Step 5: Create Thing
- Step 6: Store Data in Value Stream
- Step 7: Create Custom Service
- Step 8: Create Alerts and Subscriptions
- Step 9: Create Application UI
- Step 10: Add Widgets
- Step 11: Display Data
- Step 12: Simulate a Data Source
- Step 13: Test Application
- Step 14: Extend Your Model
- Step 15: Next Steps
Learn hands-on how ThingWorx simplifies the end-to-end process of implementing IoT solutions.