This project will introduce more complex aspects of the ThingWorx C SDK and help you to get started with development.
Following the steps in this this guide, you will be ready to develop your own IoT application with the ThingWorx C SDK.
We will teach you how to use the C programming language to connect and build IoT applications to be used with the ThingWorx Platform.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||Aug 16, 2020|
You'll learn how to
- Establish and manage a secure connection with a ThingWorx server, including SSL negotiation and connection maintenance.
- Enable easy programmatic interaction with the Properties, Services, and Events that are exposed by Entities running on a ThingWorx server.
- Create applications that can be directly used with your device running the C programming language.
- Basic concepts of the C Edge SDK
- How to use the C Edge API to build a real-world application
- How to utilize resources provided in the Edge SDK to help create your own application
Things used in this guide
Configure and connect industrial devices and systems in any environment.