This project will introduce you to the principles of ThingWorx Foundation by creating an eqipment dashboard.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create the building blocks of your first IoT application, including Things and Streams.
We introduce the basics for creating an IoT application.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||Jan 15, 2021|
You'll learn how to
- Use Composer to create a Thing Shape and a Thing Template
- Make a Thing using a custom Thing Template
- Store Property change history in a Value Stream
- Create an applicaton UI with Mashup Builder
- Display data from connected devices
- Test a sample application
Things used in this guide
This guide requires access to ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the hosted Foundation server or the downloadable trial.
Learn how to connect and monitor equipment that is used at a processing plant or on a factory floor