This project will introduce the Time Series Chart Widget.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to represent how a value from a remote IoT sensor changes over time in your UI.
We will teach you how to utilize the Time Series Chart Widget to display these values versus a timestamp.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 15, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Mashup and add a Time Series Chart Widget
- Create a Thing with a Property to be displayed in the Time Series Chart
- Create a Value Stream and link it to your Thing to track changes to the Thing's Properties
- Modify Property values with different timestamps
- Link your Thing to Time Series Chart Widget
Things used in this project
This guide may be completed within any environment where you have access to the ThingWorx Foundation server.
This includes TTE, ATE, native trial, or a hosted trial.
DISPLAY VALUES IN A TIME SERIES CHART
- Step 1: Time Series Chart