This project will introduce you to the principles of the ThingWorx platform and creating your first application.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create the building blocks of your first IoT application, including Things and Streams.
We will teach you the basics and best practices for creating your first IoT application.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 13, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create Model Tags
- Create a Thing Template
- Create a Thing
- Store data in a Value Stream
- Download and install a data simulator
- Create an application UI
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
GET STARTED WITH THINGWORX FOR IOT
- Step 1: Create Model Tags
- Step 2: Create Thing Template
- Step 3: Create Thing
- Step 4: Store Data in Value Stream
- Step 5: Simulate a Data Source
- Step 6: Create Application UI
- Step 7: Extend Your Model
- Step 8: Next Steps