This project will introduce installing and setting up your trial version of the ThingWorx Foundation server.
Following the steps in this guide, you will be able to work in the ThingWorx Composer in your personal computer on a local server.
We will teach you how to configure your ThingWorx installation to create a connection to a local trial version of the ThingWorx platform.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||August 03, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- The limits of the trial server (hosted and downloadable)
- How to install the ThingWorx platform on your personal computer
FOUNDATION SERVER INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Step 1: System Requirements
- Step 2: Install On Windows
- Step 3: Install On Mac
- Step 4: Install On Ubuntu
- Step 5: Install On Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Step 6: Import ThingWorx Extensions
- Step 7: Update Password
- Step 8: Next Steps