This project will help you identify how you would like to create an experience for users.
Following the steps in this guide, you will use color schemes to convey information quickly and effectively, for example to alert users of critical events. With ThingWorx Composer, you can implement Styles and States in your Mashups to enhance your user experience.
We will teach you how to create an affective IoT application experience that looks great and easy to navigate. How the UI is presented can influence users and their enjoyment of the application.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||June 14, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Style Definition
- Customize Style Definitions
- Create and implement State Definitions
- Implement event-based state changes
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection to the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
DEFINE YOUR UI STYLE
- Step 1: Import Example Files
- Step 2: Create Style Definition
- Step 3: Customize Style Definitions
- Step 4: Create and Implement State Definitions
- Step 5: Implementing Event-Based State Changes
- Step 6: Next Steps