This project will introduce the Statistical Monitoring Thing Shape.
This guide demonstrates using descriptive analytics in ThingWorx Analytics to perform common statistical monitoring analysis on time-series data. You will learn to use the statistical monitoring ThingShape's built-in services to return the number of values in a data set that are: above or below a threshold, inside or outside a defined range, or following a trend that is: increasing, decreasing, or alternating.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||March 20, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Create a thing with the Statistical Monitoring Thing Shape
- Create a Property and Value Stream to record changes in property values
- Use services that perform Standard Analytical Monitoring
Things used in this guide
This guide may be completed in any environment that has access to both Foundation and Analytics Platform.
This includes the hosted evaluation server, as well as a combination of both the Foundation and Analytics Platform downloadable trials.
STATISTICAL MONITORING WITH DESCRIPTIVE ANALYTICS
- Step 1: Introduction
- Step 2: Create Prerequisites
- Step 3: Enter Sample Data
- Step 4: Test Monitoring Services
- Step 5: Additional Services
- Step 6: Next Steps