This project will introduce how to utilize the Slider Widget for your UI.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create a Mashup with a Slider Widget and configure it to allow user input.
We will teach you how to use the Slider Widget to add to the experience you want users to have with your UI.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 13, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Add a Slider and Vertical Slider Widget to a Mashup
- Customize Slider options
- Configure Slider properties
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
ENABLE USER CONTROL WITH THE SLIDER WIDGET
- Step 1: Add Slider Widget to Mashup
- Step 2: Customize Slider Display
- Step 3: Test Slider Operation
- Step 4: Add Vertical Slider Widget to Mashup
- Step 5: Widget Properties
- Step 6: Next Steps