This project will introduce to coding examples utilized for SDKs to be used with Java and C. You can also use the Java SDK for Android development.
Following the steps in this guide, you will be better prepared to creating your own application using one of our SDKs.
We will teach you how to handle properties, entities, data, make service calls and creating remote services.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||Aug 23, 2020|
You'll learn how to
- How to create, update, and retrieve Property values
- Utilize Data Shapes for handling data and triggering Events
- Construct Info Tables for Services and retrieving data after Service calls
- Add key features of an edge/remote application
Things used in this guide
This guide requires a connection to the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing a Foundation server.
This guide could also be run through with the downloadable trial, but some instructions could require modification.
This guide is based on the Java SDK version 126.96.36.199 and C SDK version 188.8.131.528
- Step 1: Connection Process
- Step 2: Java Properties
- Step 3: Java - DataShapes
- Step 4: Java - InfoTables
- Step 5: Java - Events
- Step 6: Java - Services
- Step 7: C - Entities and Functions
- Step 8: C - Properties
- Step 9: C - DataShapes
- Step 10: C - InfoTables
- Step 11: C - Events
- Step 12: C - Services
- Step 13: C - Support Other Platforms
- Step 14: Next Steps