This project will introduce how to utilize the Radio Button Widget for your UI.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create a Mashup with a Radio Button Widget and configure it to allow user input based on several options.
We will teach you how to use the Radio Button Widget to allow users to be able to select more than one option in your UI. As an IoT application developer, there will likely be instances in which you want to allow users to select one of multiple choices. The Radio Button Widget provides a graphical way for users to make a selection.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 13, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Mashup and add a Radio Button Widget
- Customize Button Display options
- Configure properties for Radio Button controls
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
ENABLE USER CONTROL WITH RADIO BUTTONS
- Step 1: Add Button Widget to Mashup
- Step 2: Customize Button Display
- Step 3: Test Radio Button Operation
- Step 4: Widget Properties
- Step 5: Next Steps