This project will introduce the Proportional Chart Widget.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn to display how various IoT sensor values compare to each other.
We will teach you how to to utilize the Proportional Chart Widget to show not just a single data point or individual reading, but how data is aggregated over a time-period or other logical grouping.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 15, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a DataShape to format an InfoTable
- Create a Thing with an InfoTable Property that will be displayed in the Proportional Chart
- Create a Mashup and add a Proportional Chart Widget
- Link your Thing's InfoTable Property to the Proportional Chart Widget
Things used in this project
This guide may be completed within any environment where you have access to the ThingWorx Foundation server.
This includes TTE, ATE, native trial, or a hosted trial.
DISPLAY DATA IN A PROPORTIONAL CHART
- Step 1: Proportional Chart