This project will introduce ThingWorx Analytics Manager.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to deploy the model which you created in the earlier Builder guide.
We will teach you how to utilize this deployed model to investigate whether or not live data indicates a potential engine failure.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||June 13, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Deploy and execute computational models
- Define and trigger Analysis Events
- Map incoming data to the Model
- Map analytic outputs to applications
Things used in this project
In order to proceed with this guide, you must first complete the Build a Predictive Analytics Model guide.
Download and install Analytics Trial Edition (ATE), which includes ThingWorx Foundation, Analytics, and ThingPredictor.
OPERATIONALIZE AN ANALYTICS MODEL
- Step 1: Analytics Architecture
- Step 2: Simulate Data Source
- Step 3: Launch Mashups
- Step 4: Configure Provider
- Step 5: Publish Analysis Model
- Step 6: Create Event
- Step 7: Test Model
- Step 8: Next Steps