The purpose of this guide is help you develop your own Vuforia Studio augmented reality (AR) applications.
Following the steps in this guide, you will work with different techniques to place 3D objects and utilize the Spacial Targets.
We will cover how to use object orientation, placement, and the Spacial Target Widget to create an application like the following:
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||October 16, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Best practice for placement of an object in a 3D space for your AR experience
- Tips and widgets to help with object orientation
- Vuforia Studio capabilities for design and experience creation
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection to the Vuforia Studio platform.
In order to complete this exercise, you need the following:
OBJECT ORIENTATION IN 3D SPACE
- Step 1: Common Problems Placing Models
- Step 2: Spatial Tracking
- Step 3: Quick Spacial Tracking Experience
- Step 4: Next Steps