Frequently, your application needs to display more information than can comfortably fit on a single page, but manually linking to multiple Mashups can be tedious.
Instead, you can utilize a Menu Entity, Menu Widget, and a Master Mashup to provide consistent navigation between all the pages of your application.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||May 05, 2021|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Mashup to be used as a "Home" page
- Create more Mashups as subpages
- Create a Menu Entity to track Mashups
- Create a Master Mashup as a Header
- Utilize a Menu Widget for navigation