This project will introduce the ThingWorx Mashup Builder.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to use this tool to create a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for your IoT Application.
We will teach you how to rapidly create and update a Mashup, which is a custom visualization built to display data from devices according to your application's business and technical requirements.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 13, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create new Mashups
- Choose a Static or Responsive layout
- Add Widgets to your Mashup
- Bind data Services to Widgets in your Mashup
- Create a functional GUI with applied usage of Widgets and Services
Things used in this project
This guide may be completed within any environment where you have access to full ThingWorx Foundation.
This includes TTE, ATE, native trial, and hosted.
CREATE YOUR APPLICATION UI
- Step 1: Create New Mashup
- Step 2: Mashup Builder Sections
- Step 3: Introducing Widgets
- Step 4: Bind Data to Widgets
- Step 5: Add Widgets to Mashup
- Step 6: Apply Services
- Step 7: Test Your GUI
- Step 8: Next Steps