This project will introduce the Layout Widget and how it can be used to create a more robust experience.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create sections of a user interface using a Layout Widget, then add sidebars,
We will teach you how to create sections of your UI in order to declutter utilities and group Widgets.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 13, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Mashup and add a Layout Widget
- Subdivide Layouts in your Mashup
- Create sidebars in your Mashup
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
LAYOUT WIDGET HOW-TO
- Step 1: Create Mashup with Layout Widget
- Step 2: Subdivide Layouts
- Step 3: Create Sidebars
- Step 4: Widget Properties
- Step 5: Next Steps