This project will introduce the Label Chart Widget.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to compare values from different IoT sensors.
We will teach you how to utilize the Label Chart Widget to perform this comparison.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a DataShape to format an InfoTable
- Create a Thing with an InfoTable Property that will be displayed in the Label Chart
- Create a Mashup and add a Label Chart Widget
- Link your Thing's InfoTable Property to the Label Chart Widget
Things used in this project
DISPLAY COMPARISON DATA IN A LABEL CHART
- Step 1: Introduction
- Step 2: Create Datashape
- Step 3: Create Thing
- Step 4: Create Mashup
- Step 5: Configure Label Chart
- Step 6: Next Steps