This project will introduce how to utilize Widgets to display data to tell a story to users and capture user input.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create a Mashup with a Grid, bind it to data, and enable user input.
We will teach you how to utilize Widgets to show users information that will help them make decisions while also capturing input the user might have.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 15, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Mashup and add a Grid Widget
- Configure the Grid Widget to display data from Things
- Modify the Grid Widget to enable user input
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection to the ThingWorx Foundation server.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
DISPLAY DATA AND ENABLE USER INPUT
- Step 1: Add Grid Widget to Mashup
- Step 2: Configure Grid Widget
- Step 3: Test Grid Operation
- Step 4: Enable User Input in Grid
- Step 5: Widget Properties
- Step 6: Next Steps