Grid widgets can both display data in a table and capture user changes.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create a Mashup with a Grid, bind it to data, and enable user input.
We will teach you how to both show users information in a table to help them make decisions and capturing user edits to be saved.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Mashup and add a Grid Widget
- Configure the Grid Widget to display data from Things
- Modify the Grid Widget to enable user input
Things used in this project
DISPLAY DATA WITH A GRID
- Step 1: Add Grid Widget to Mashup
- Step 2: Configure Grid Widget
- Step 3: Test Grid Operation
- Step 4: Enable User Input in Grid
- Step 5: Widget Properties
- Step 6: Next Steps