This project will introduce how to visually present geographical data to your application users can be a valuable feature in your IoT application.
Following the steps in this guide, you will utilize the Google Maps Widget and explore it's ability to show multiple Things.
We will teach you how to use Geological data to convey pertinent information in your UI.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 13, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Download and import the Google Maps Widget extension
- Create a Mashup and add a Google Maps Widget
- Configure the Google Maps Widget to display the locations of multiple Things
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
DISPLAY GEOLOCATION DATA IN YOUR UI
- Step 1: Configure Google Maps Widget Extension
- Step 2: Add Google Maps Widget to Mashup
- Step 3: Download Sample Entities
- Step 4: Add Markers to Google Maps Widget
- Step 5: Widget Properties
- Step 6: Next Steps