This project will introduce functionality within the Microsoft HoloLens and the Vuforia Studio platform.
Following the steps in this guide, you will go from unboxing your very first Microsoft HoloLens to creating your first mixed reality application.
We will teach you how to create mixed reality applications that are specific to the Microsoft HoloLens using Vuforia Studio.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||October 16, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- How to Publish and Print your ThingMarks
- How to connect a Microsoft HoloLens to a ThingWorx MR Experience
- How Vuforia Studio is capable of creating vast designs and experiences
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection to the Vuforia Studio platform.
In order to complete this exercise, you need the following:
EXPERIENCE MIXED REALITY WITH MICROSOFT HOLOLENS AND VUFORIA STUDIO
- Step 1: Publish Vuforia Studio Project
- Step 2: HoloLens Unboxing and Setup
- Step 3: Connecting HoloLens to Vuforia View
- Step 4: Commands and Gestures
- Step 5: Next Steps