This guide will introduce Values Streams, Streams, Data Tables, and Info Tables.
Value Streams and Streams are methods of storage for time-series data, while Data Tables and Info Tables are methods of storage for non-time-series data.
You will learn how to create and utilize these mass data storage methods.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||March 21, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Tell the difference between data storage methods
- Create a Data Shape to format a Stream, Data Table, and Info Table
- Create a Value Stream and Stream to store Time-Series Data
- Create a Data Table and Info Table to store non-Time-Series Data
- Use built-in methods to log data to a Value Stream or Info Table
- Create custom Services which log data to a Stream or Data Table
- Confirm data storage value changes via a built-in Service or Grid Widget
Things used in this guide
METHODS FOR DATA STORAGE
- Step 1: Choosing Storage
- Step 2: Value Streams
- Step 3: Streams
- Step 4: Data Tables
- Step 5: Info Tables
- Step 6: Next Steps