This guide will introduce Values Streams, Streams, Data Tables, and Info Tables.
Value Streams and Streams are methods of storage for time-series data, while Data Tables and Info Tables are methods of storage for non-time-series data.
You will learn how to create and utilize these mass data storage methods.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||Jul 29, 2020|
You'll learn how to
- Tell the difference between data storage methods
- Create a Data Shape to format a Stream, Data Table, and Info Table
- Create a Value Stream and Stream to store Time-Series Data
- Create a Data Table and Info Table to store non-Time-Series Data
- Use built-in methods to log data to a Value Stream or Info Table
- Create custom Services which log data to a Stream or Data Table
- Confirm data storage value changes via a built-in Service or Grid Widget
Things used in this guide
This guide may be completed within any environment where you have access to the ThingWorx Foundation server.
This includes both the hosted Evaluation Server, as well as the downloadable Foundation trial.