This project will introduce several common data storage methods within ThingWorx.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn the differences between ThingWorx storage methods and when to utilize a particular one.
We will teach you how to utilize Streams, Value Streams, DataTables, and InfoTables.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 15, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Select a ThingWorx data storage methods
- Utilize Value Streams
- Create a DataTable
- Create an InfoTable
Things used in this project
This guide may be completed within any environment where you have access to the ThingWorx Foundation server.
This includes TTE, ATE, native trial, or a hosted trial.
DATA STORAGE INTRODUCTION
- Step 1: Choosing the Right Data Storage Method
- Step 2: Value Streams
- Step 3: Data Shapes
- Step 4: Store Data in Value Stream
- Step 5: Create a Data Table
- Step 6: Create a Thing with Properties to Log
- Step 7: Add a Service that Logs Properties to the Data Table
- Step 8: Store and Retrieve Some Data Table Entries
- Step 9: Create a Thing with an Info Table Property
- Step 10: Create a Mashup to Display the Info Table
- Step 11: Next Steps