This project will introduce you to methods for creating the data model that you have designed and ready to implement.
Following the steps in this guide, you will implement the Data Model you've already designed. After having insight into your desired data model, this guide will provide instructions and examples on how to build out your application using the ThingWorx platform.
We will teach you how to utilize the ThingWorx platform to implement your fully functional IoT application.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||March 21, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Use the ThingWorx platform to create a fully functional application
- Learning how to turn your specific data model designs into read to deploy applications
DATA MODEL IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE
- Step 1: Completed Example
- Step 2: Data Model Scenario
- Step 3: LineAsset ThingTemplate
- Step 4: SystemConnector ThingTemplate
- Step 5: HazardousAsset ThingTemplate
- Step 6: InventoryManager ThingShape
- Step 7: Unique Components ThingTemplates
- Step 8: DataTables and DataShapes
- Step 9: SystemConnections Implementation
- Step 10: Summary