This project will introduce you to creating your first ThingWorx Business Rules Engine.
Following the steps in this guide, you will know how to create your business rules engine and have an idea of how you might want to develop your own.
We will teach you how to use your data model with Services, Events, and Subscriptions to establish a rules engine within the ThingWorx platform.
In this tutorial we walk you through a real-world scenario for a delivery service. The rules engine will handle much of the work involved with handling customers and delivery logic.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Logic behind creating a business rules engine and when to create one
- How to convert your business rules to ThingWorx lingo
- Create business logic for your IoT data model with resources provided in the ThingWorx platform
CREATE CUSTOM BUSINESS LOGIC
- Step 1: Completed Example
- Step 2: Rules Engine Introduction
- Step 3: Establish Rules
- Step 4: Scenario Business Rule Engine
- Step 5: Scenario Data Model Breakdown
- Step 6: Next Steps