The Plant Layout Application is a sample application that demonstrates how the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps can be extended by building custom apps.
In this tutorial, we use a sample plant layout that shows different lines and assets, their associated statuses, and other metrics.
You can take this sample application, modify it to reflect the specific layout of your own plants or lines in order to provide a customized user interface for Plant Managers and others.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||July 02, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create Users
- Import Extensions
- Utilize pre-build Services
- Integrate with KepWareEX
Things used in this project
- Before proceeding, ensure that you have ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps 8.2.1 installed and connected to KEPServerEX®.
- Go to ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps and follow the instructions to download and install. Refer to the Configuring ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Easy Guide.
- Download PTC.DeveloperProgram.PlantLayoutApp.zip
- Download and configure the Demo Data Set and Simulator following these instructions.
CREATE A CUSTOM PLANT LAYOUT
- Step 1: Create User
- Step 2: Import Extension
- Step 3: Services
- Step 4: Integrate with KepWareEX
- Step 5: Next Steps