This project will introduce the Global View Application.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps suite can be extended to build custom applications.
We will teach how you how to utilize the Manufacturing Apps to achieve this quickly and easily without having to create an application from scratch.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||July 02, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Federate OEE data from different plants
- Create a global plant view
Things used in this project
Before proceeding, ensure that you have ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps 8.2.1 installed and connected to KEPServerEX®.
- Go to ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps and follow the instructions to download and install. Refer to the Configuring ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Easy Guide.
- Download GlobalViewPackage
- Download GlobalViewData
NOTE: In order to be able to complete this tutorial, you will need the Premium Edition of the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps. You can also use a 30 day trial Developer Edition.
CREATE A GLOBAL PLANT VIEW
- Step 1: Create User
- Step 2: Import Extension
- Step 3: Add Tile to Console
- Step 4: Upload Data
- Step 5: Services
- Step 6: Next Steps