This project will introduce the ThingWorx platform and the language around it.
Following the steps in this guide, you will be able to find your starting point for developing your first IoT application.
We will teach you how to find what you need in order to get you going!
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 14, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Use the building blocks to understanding the ThingWorx platform
- Understand the language you'll often see while exploring other guides
- Get started with where to go for developing your first IoT application
Things used in this project
This guide is not based on a specific ThingWorx Composer version. The information in this guide can be applied to the ThingWorx platform as a whole.
THINGWORX CORE CONCEPTS
- Step 1: Platform
- Step 2: Edge Connectivity
- Step 3: Data Modeling Principle
- Step 4: Application Development Tools
- Step 5: Storing Data