In this first guide, you will learn how to rapidly connect to any PLC or factory asset and remotely visualize associated data.
You will start with installing the ThingWorx Manufacturing apps and learn how to connect to KEPServerEX server. Using our provided Factory Simulation data, you will then model factory lines and assets, configure asset properties and relate these properties to tags in KEPServerEX server. This will allow you to experience the power of the ThingWorx Platform by gaining real-time insight into the status of factory assets.
You can use this guide as a template to configure the connection to your own KEPServerEX server connected to real assets in a factory environment.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Install and configure the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps
- Configure the demo factory simulation and data mangage with custom controls
- Connect ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps to KEPServerEX®
You will learn how to:
CONNECT FACTORY ASSETS USING CONTROLS ADVISOR (GUIDE 1)
- Step 1: Install and Configure Manufacturing Apps
- Step 2: Configure KEPServerEX Free Demo Software
- Step 3: Configure Factory Simulator Data
- Step 4: Monitor Servers, Assets and Devices
- Step 5: Configure Existing KEPServerEX Connection
- Step 6: Add User
- Step 7: Next Steps