This project will introduce the Collection Widget.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn to display different values from a single dataset in real-time.
We will teach you how to utilize the Collection Widget to generate a series of repeated Mashups for every row of data in a table.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||March 22, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Datashape to define columns of a table
- Create a Thing with an Infotable Property
- Create a base Mashup to display data
- Include a Collection Widget to display data for multiple rows
Things used in this guide
ORGANIZE YOUR UI WITH THE COLLECTION WIDGET
- Step 1: Create a Datashape
- Step 2: Create a Thing
- Step 3: Create a Mashup
- Step 4: Use Collection Widget
- Step 5: Next Steps