This project will introduce the Collection Widget.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn to display different values from a single dataset in real-time.
We will teach you how to utilize the Collection Widget to generate a series of repeated Mashups for every row of data in a table.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 15, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Datashape to define columns of a table
- Create a Thing with an Infotable Property
- Create a base Mashup to display data
- Include a Collection Widget to display data for multiple rows
Things used in this project
This guide may be completed within any environment where you have access to the ThingWorx Foundation server.
This includes TTE, ATE, native trial, or a hosted trial.
ORGANIZE YOUR UI
- Step 1: Create a Datashape
- Step 2: Create a Thing
- Step 3: Create a Mashup
- Step 4: Use Collection Widget
- Step 5: Next Steps