This project will introduce ThingWorx and Azure IoT Hub integration. The combination of these two platforms extends the ThingWorx utilities to Azure IoT Hub edge devices and allows integration with Azure Blob Storage accounts.
Following the steps in this guide, you will install the ThingWorx Azure IoT Hub Connector and run a simulated Azure device.
We will teach you how to build powerful and scalable IoT applications by integrating ThingWorx and Azure IoT Hub.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||March 21, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Install, configure, and run the ThingWorx Azure IoT Hub Connector
- Import devices that exist in Azure into ThingWorx
- Connect a simulated Azure device to ThingWorx Foundation server
Things used in this guide
This guide requires a connection to ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are using either the hosted Foundation server or the downloaded trial.
In order to complete this exercise, you need the following:
- An Azure IoT Hub account
- Java Development Kit (JDK) in order to compile and run Java code
CONNECT AZURE IOT HUB TO THINGWORX
- Step 1: Architecture Diagram
- Step 2: Configure Azure IoT Hub
- Step 3: Launch IoT Hub Connector
- Step 4: Import Device from Azure into ThingWorx
- Step 5: Set-up and Run Demo
- Step 6: Next Steps