This project will introduce how the AWS IoT platform can be integrated with the ThingWorx platform.
We will teach you how to connect your AWS IoT platform with ThingWorx. Such an environments creates a boundless range of capabilities. By combining these two platforms, you extend visibility to the AWS Edge and protect your assets with the best secure solution available.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||June 14, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Discover edge capabilities via Browse Remote Services
- Create and Manage EdgeThings
- Custom Certificate Authority support
- Keep your private keys out of the AWS Cloud
- Generate Just in time Certificates at manufacture time
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection to the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
In order to complete this exercise, you need the following:
- An Amazon Web services account with permissions to run an Amazon CloudFormation script.
INTEGRATE THINGWORX AND AWS IOT
- Step 1: Architecture
- Step 2: Setup ThingWorx AWS IoT Connection Server
- Step 3: Check Connection Server in ThingWorx Core
- Step 4: Check Connection Server in AWS IoT
- Step 5: Delete Stack
- Step 6: Next Steps